you are the best thing that's (n)ever been mine
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
i wanted to be ruined —
a little more than i wanted
— to be loved
The woman, before or as it registers in the Harpy’s mind, tells her she has grown. And her brows inch together in swift confusion as the pieces line up, as her hands and body shake and tremble further, as her mind struggles sluggishly to catch up. And when the recognition hits, it hits her to the bone — echoing and vibrating on every piece of her, broken and bogged down by the Blight. Her aunt, her family, they are returning to her.

But then she remembers she’s wasting away, and there’s a small amount of bitter sorrow that blends with the tears that rush forward again — as Hotaru rushes forward past the door to embrace her. The Valkyrie’s arms lift and embrace, and suddenly Kiada forgets all else, molding and melting into her arms as though they were from which she was made. Ru’in might have been all stone, brick walls, and quiet, he had still had a small amount of Hotaru within him, hidden deep beneath the surface. She can tell with the mismatched eyes, she can tell with the way they both held her like she’d break, and she trembles as she holds her aunt back tightly, face burying into the blond hair as tears slip from her as well.

She doesn’t know how long they hold each other, but she doesn’t care. She could die this way, wrapped up in her family, the ones she has chosen, not the ones she’s been given. “You are here.” She says aloud, cementing the fact that the Valkyrie is here, despite all the odds stacked against her. And she pulls away enough to let her tear stained eyes search Hotaru’s face once more — the overbearing of emotions causing the tops of her shoulders and arms to sprout feathers that appear eerily similar to Khairi’s.

There were times in the Rift when she had trialed and errored her ways through it, where she would ask herself what would the Valkyrie do — what would the Reaper do, to make her own decisions. And now, now she had them both — flame and fury and strength and shields. “I have missed you more than anything.” She says as she gasps for breath.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: you are the best thing that's (n)ever been mine - by Kiada - 08-28-2019, 03:50 PM