you are the best thing that's (n)ever been mine
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i wanted to be ruined —
a little more than i wanted
— to be loved
Thank the gods for Hotaru, in this moment, wrapping her up tightly like a mother would a child. And she hums and hiccups into the arms of her loved one, of the one that was her aunt for the longest, but could have been her mother in name too. She knows Hotaru would always be yet another motherly figure, but there was something different about it being assumed, and it being by an official agreement. She would have had that with Ru’in.

Would have.

Hotaru rubs soothing circles along the Harpy’s back, and she wonders if she can feel and see the wounds beneath those pale hands, too. The scarring from the bladed armor from the Rift, the scarring from the flames that turned real upon her induction to the horrible place of darkness and nightmares. But she manages to rush through the words before the tears take over again, soaking that beautiful pale ivory dress Hotaru wears, and suddenly Kiada is so so ashamed.

She shudders as she takes a breath with her, pulling back with red ringed, glassy eyes, as she looks to the Valkyrie with such terrible heartbreak that even Auni draws nearer, bumping Kiada’s knee with his soft nose, offering a pulse of a glow of the light off his antlers. Any attempt to help, but none works. She doesn’t realize she’s squeezing Hotaru’s arm as tightly as she is as the Valkyrie brushes the dark hair from her exhausted, distraught face.

Who were you going to marry?” It shatters her. Doesn’t she know? Does she have to say his name? It hurts, everything hurts, and she grits her teeth as she reaches up to bury her face in her hands – the glinting of a bronze ring on her ring finger headed with a fox, cast in the shadow of her dark hair while she tries to regain control, the blight making it more difficult as time goes on.

Ru’in.” She whispers at first, removing her hands from her face as they tremble and shake, and she fists them tightly into the ivory dress of Hotaru as she looks up with such sadness and heartbreak. “Ru’in asked me to marry him.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: you are the best thing that's (n)ever been mine - by Kiada - 09-02-2019, 05:09 AM