Personal Quest kingdom come
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
he told me i was holy
The first to arrive, surprises the Penumbra slightly, as he enters, but she still stands to give him a bright grin in greeting. “I’m glad you came!” She tells him with a slight air of enthusiasm as she pushes aside a bit of the fabric, uncertain of where to start but knowing that something should at least be done today. He nears closer, asking for help, and Rexanna’s attention is slipped away by Remi who enters the room next.

She wonders if the alchemist has ever been to her home before, but pushes it aside seeing as it likely wouldn’t be her home for much longer. A wide fanged smile crosses her lips at the wine, and she moves toward Remi to give him a light hug of acceptance. “Doesn’t taste the same, but I miss it so.” She says with a light chuckle, eyeing the two men briefly – having realized it might have been awkward… But ah, past was the past.

Remi turns to the fabrics right before offering one of her favorite things and she clasps her hands together with a light chuckle. “Drooping neckline, hmm?” She jests, before her sapphire eyes spot Deimos next – ever the quiet type, she offers him a gentle greeting of hello as well, waiting until everyone shows and making sure there’s enough room for them all. “There is much to be done.” She answers simply, edging a quiet smirk Deimos’ way – never in a million years would she have imagined Deimos to be one to help plan it. Yet here he was, here they all were – her and her friends, especially as Lily slips in.

She appears sick, and yet Rexanna still slips up beside Lily to press a light kiss to her cheek in greeting. “I’m glad you’re here.” She says lightly, until her eyes turn back to the group and she regains the head of the room while drinks are spread around. Where even to start?

Thank you, first of all, for coming to help.” She offers with a light huff of laughter before she drags fabric over her lap. “So, it’s not my first wedding but definitely my first time planning it. I have a few things that I think we can get accomplished? To start, I’ll need ring boxes… I don’t know what the rings look like yet, but Deimos do you think you could handle that, seeing as you made Remi’s beautiful set?” She looks to the Reaper then with a small smile.

Turning her eyes toward Lily, she smiles brightly – hoping some might reflect in the beautiful woman’s mood. “Lily, would you be willing to figure out what flowers and items might make for a beautiful bouquet?” She asks, shifting her eyes toward Loren next. “This one is mostly for the reception, but ah, as Ascended you know we don’t really eat, but everyone else might be hungry – could you figure out a list of food and drinks we should have?

Finally, her gaze lands on Remi and she reaches out to grasp his hand gently. “And you my friend, are in charge of helping me with this dress.” She gives him a playful wink, figuring his creation and transmutation – far better than her own – are better suited to it. But a thought hits her then, and she looks to them all with a soft smile. "Theme is winter, so think snow –" Eyes shift to Deimos when she says it before shifting toward everyone else again. "– Luxere, moonlight, paint, and gold?" She hums thoughtfully.

Round one tasks:
Deimos - Designing/Creating the ring boxes!
Lily - Figuring out flowers for the bouquet that fit the theme, that they can get in Deepfrost!
Loren - Food and drinks for reception!
Remi - Figuring out fabrics and Rex's measurements for the dress!

No post order <3 feel free to PP Rex if you need to! Also PM me if you have any questions!
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
kingdom come - by Rexanna - 08-29-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: kingdom come - by Loren - 08-29-2019, 01:33 AM
RE: kingdom come - by Remi - 08-29-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: kingdom come - by Deimos - 08-29-2019, 11:50 PM
RE: kingdom come - by Lily - 08-30-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: kingdom come - by Rexanna - 08-31-2019, 02:19 AM
RE: kingdom come - by Loren - 08-31-2019, 10:36 AM
RE: kingdom come - by Deimos - 08-31-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: kingdom come - by Remi - 09-01-2019, 12:49 AM
RE: kingdom come - by Lily - 09-02-2019, 10:42 PM