strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

They are both momentarily distracted by the bat. Wessex looks back from where it came, thinking that she might go and take a look - but then remembers that this isn’t her house and she doesn’t have free reign anymore. Turning back around in her chair, she abstractly points to the bat as it hangs there, and says “Humming bats. They do that,” as if it were common knowledge. Which it is. To her.

“So can you summon them and control them, or do they just do their natural animal thing after you get them here?” she asks, unclear about the limitations of his magic after he reveals that he can call a siren. Because it would be incredibly helpful if he could control them, but not insurmountable if he couldn’t. There’s argument about his plan. It’s a decent plan and the only one they’ve got other than getting the blighted all in one by one. So long as the rest of the non-blighted can plug their ears and not hear the song, it could work.

Wessex loves it when other people are smart. It makes her life so much easier and her personality so much nicer.

“It’s a good idea. Let’s keep it on the table.” Utterly unaware that it makes Loren uncomfortable, Wessex wouldn’t back down anyway. He will have to deal with his shit at some point and she needs to keep people safe.

“I think that’s it for now. We should catch up on everything we’ve talked about in a couple of weeks, but I’m sure I’ll see you around. Just one more thing. There was a glass tumbler of Edy’s. Has her initials etched into it. Have you seen it?”

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
RE: strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff - by Wessex - 09-08-2019, 11:37 PM