strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
At Wessex's explanation about the bat Loren glanced over at her. ”Good to know. Are they dangerous?” From where he was standing, it just seemed cuddly, but he of all people knew that appearances could be deceiving. When the queen asked about his summoning, the Launceleyn was reminded once again that the people of the Hollowed Grounds had somehow never seen a summoner of his caliber. ”They’re completely under my control. And they’re not exactly real animals, though they’re identical in most regards. But they don’t feel pain and they don’t exhibit independent thought. If anything, they’re more like extensions of my will.”

He could certainly keep the siren on the table. It was actually being forced to use it that bothered him. Still, he nodded: he wasn’t about the disobey her, not after he felt that he’d narrowly escaped offending her earlier. ”Will do.” At her comment that they should catch up in a few weeks, he nodded again. ”Feel free to call upon me at any time.”

However, when she asked about the tumbler, he frowned, and shook his head. ”No, sorry. It might be in the kitchen, but if it was in Edy’s room I’m afraid it might’ve ended up in Beatrix’s possession. She uh...well she wanted to hang on to as many of Edy’s things as possible. When I see her next I’ll ask her, and I’ll keep an eye out for it.” Biting his lip, Loren wondered if he should ask the question that was on his mind. Still, he figured it was worth a shot. ”So were you and Edy, uh...you know. Together?” He blushed furiously and looked down.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff - by Loren - 09-09-2019, 12:31 AM