strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Oh. He thought?

No. Wessex shakes her head abruptly, not in a mean way, but because she doesn’t want to give the wrong impression. “I meant about the tumbler. Keeping an eye out for it. I gave it to her, so…” A hint, perhaps, but not much of one. It’s obvious the Wraith cared about Edy, had a good relationship with the fire mage. How good has always been the question.

He is right though, she’s in charge. Even when she tries to play nice with everyone - Wessex is in charge.

And this situation is clearly one in which she needs to lead, because Loren clearly has no clue what it means to be eaten by a landshark. The Queen, folds her arms across her chest and fixes the Launceleyn head with a firm but gentle gaze. “No one could have done anything because no one knew it was going to be the end. Landsharks don’t exactly advertise where they’re going to rise. It was just a wrong place, wrong time thing.” As for the rest of it - well, he might have failed Edy. Who is she to debate his family’s politics with him and decide what the girl did and didn’t need, even posthumously? Hell, Edy herself would probably firmly tell them to fuck off she didn't need anything.

“I can tell you that she stood by me and I stood by her. Not that we needed the support - but it was nice to have a solid vote of confidence.”

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
RE: strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff - by Wessex - 09-14-2019, 02:14 PM