Personal Quest Hammer and Forge
Repairing an old forge for Tristan’s smithy.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Accepting Tristan's hand, Remi returned the shake heartily, his own palms well-calloused and muscled from all the writing that he did. Deimos hadn't been particularly chatty when he'd come along to assist the alchemist, and chalking this up to a personality preference of the man, Remi merely offered him a smile and a nod, his easy countenance not needing to try and make awkward small-talk when it wasn't required. Once upon a time Remi could hardly shake hands with another man, so repressed were his sexual desires. However here in this new world (and owing a great deal to a few key interactions in the one he'd just come from), the alchemist was able to breeze through this interaction without his normal brand of awkwardness when it came to physical contact. Though it felt rather strange, Remi was able to hold Tristan's ever-blue stare and offer him a buoyant smile.

Given that once again Deimos seemed to be the stronger, Remi opted for more technical work as he had done when the pair had worked on his own shop. "I can work on the door, and clean up once everything has been moved about." The alchemist offered instantly, his eyes wafting over the frame as his head tilted slightly to the side. Already lost in a world of measurements and calculations, the alchemist moved passed the two men and ran his hands along the framework. Opening and closing the door which was currently in place (and finding it quite lacking), Remi twitched his lips slightly.

Glancing over his shoulder (his eyes falling on Tristan just a moment too long before moving along again) Remi departed the group and began to walk down the street. There were plenty of ramshackle shops here, many which still had perfectly useful doors. The alchemist grabbed a rock and began to work to unhinge one such door that seemed to be in particularly good shape. He'd try and remove it and then bring it back to Tristan's shop. If it didn't immediately fit, he'd work to make the necessary adjustments to make it so.

remi
Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Hammer and Forge - by Tristan - 11-23-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Deimos - 11-24-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Remi - 11-24-2018, 03:14 AM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Tristan - 11-25-2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 03:04 AM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Deimos - 11-25-2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Tristan - 01-08-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Remi - 01-08-2019, 08:54 PM
RE: Hammer and Forge - by Deimos - 01-09-2019, 10:53 PM