Grasping After Light
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Я
The alchemist waved away the apology with a sigh. "She...can be paranoid at the best of times, too." He admitted wearily. Falling silent, Remi would let Jigano answer the question about his blood. The alchemist could likely answer it with just as much accuracy, having had Ronin's blighted blood on him recently, but the question hadn't been asked of him, and so as the bard answered, Remi let his eyes slip closed.

"I cannot even create one" Remi growled. "And Arduinna?" His pale eyes opened, flashing towards Jigano rather than Loren. Only the bard knew the extent of the witch's power, after all as well as what she'd done to him. "She..." Sullenly his eyes rolled back, closing. "There is little more that she can do. With the help of the unicorns again she might be able to cure one more person...but she said she hadn't strength enough." Whether that was to be believed, he didn't know. Remi was just pleased he left with his life and all of his other senses.

"I cannot reproduce magical light, much as I have tried. It simply...I do not have the power." No one did, not that it helped. "Repelling the monsters I think I can do, but with no way of testing it, I am reluctant. Safrin helped me make a pendant once to see through illusions. Ludo's, specifically. I wonder if they would help make another to see through other sorts. Not that the monsters are illusions necessarily, but.." He trailed off, blinking softly at Jigano as if imploring the bard to fill in the details. After their conversation with Wessex it shouldn't be terribly hard. The monsters weren't illusions so much as merely half-formed. "I also tried to make a charm to soothe those in the midst of more...violent blight outbursts." Looking properly wounded now and utterly defeated, the alchemist merely shook his head.

"Deimos and Amalia still have one. And I can make more." He replied softly.

At the suggestion he ought to be more like Jigano, Remi could only raise his brows in stunned silence. Loren couldn't know their history, how tense things had been for so many months and how only death had softly knit back together the tears formed between them. Even now, their truce felt unstable, but more honest than their brokered peace had before. Still, the alchemist could only stare at the summoner with blank eyes.

The world spun, stars and black spots dancing before his vision. His back ached from having landed on a rock, knocking the wind from his lungs. Gasping in a breath, he opened his eyes to see Jigano over him. Relaxing a fraction, Remi tried to take stock of his injuries, at least until Loren came over. "Do not." He breathed heavily, a trickle of blood dribbling from beneath a curl and down onto his eyebrow as one of his hands shot out towards the summoner. "Do not dare waste magic on me." Forcing himself to sit, Remi grit his teeth together, willing himself to be fine.

He absolutely wasn't, but what of it.

"It was like...lightning in the plant." Remi mumbled, for lack of a better description.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Grasping After Light - by Jigano - 08-31-2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Grasping After Light - by Loren - 08-31-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Grasping After Light - by Remi - 09-01-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Grasping After Light - by Jigano - 09-01-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: Grasping After Light - by Loren - 09-01-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Grasping After Light - by Remi - 09-02-2019, 12:17 AM
RE: Grasping After Light - by Jigano - 09-02-2019, 12:54 AM
RE: Grasping After Light - by Loren - 09-02-2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Grasping After Light - by Remi - 09-02-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Grasping After Light - by Jigano - 09-02-2019, 02:54 AM
RE: Grasping After Light - by Loren - 09-02-2019, 11:33 AM