we could turn the world to gold
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
Having lived in the Greatwood since being unceremoniously dropped there just over a year ago, Ianto was accustomed to the weight of words for a Fae. So as Nephele gave her thanks, he dipped his head in a sincere nod. Arduinna had told him once that it was a blessing and a curse, being able to lie so openly, and that had stuck with Ianto even now. Still, he wrinkled his nose as she continued to speak of the blighted ones, leaning his elbows on his knees and frowning darkly down at the rose planted between them.

"I suppose you are right there. I'm not a brave man, but even I could feel the pull of this, from Vi and from Rae, too." For who would nourish the roses once that spark of life had been given? Who, indeed, could spread whatever latent magic hid within the blooms to cure the blight?

He had heard his relationship to Arduinna questioned multiple times in his travels, but no one had been quite so blunt in their remarks, and Ianto couldn't help but snort out a laugh. Holding up a hand as if to apologise for being impolite, he shook his head to Neph. "No no. I... well. She is my godmother, I suppose. I run the Wishing Wagon on her behalf." That was the easiest way to explain the pain and comfort that came along with the lady of the woods.

Straightening up at last, Ianto gazed off into the snowy, skeletal trees. "And trust in them I will. You ought to as well," he said. "Don't lose heart. We can fix this, all of us."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
we could turn the world to gold - by Nephele - 09-01-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Ianto - 09-01-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Nephele - 09-04-2019, 10:11 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Ianto - 09-05-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Nephele - 09-06-2019, 10:09 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Ianto - 09-08-2019, 07:45 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Nephele - 09-11-2019, 02:08 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Ianto - 09-12-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Nephele - 09-13-2019, 02:35 AM
RE: we could turn the world to gold - by Ianto - 09-13-2019, 06:14 PM