homesick
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
There was a faint grin that spread across his face before he spoke, mentioning flattery that Rexanna could only quietly laugh at, her smile spreading further. “To be fair, you began with talking about your pleasing voice.” She noted, tipping her head toward him briefly. “I only stated what was already said.” She winked at him then, her smile fading slightly as he moved. He introduced himself then, and she found herself straightening a bit at the offer. There was caution within her that told her to leave, but there was also intrigue that guided Rexanna. Both had been useful in her years of evading capture – so with it, she decided to hell with it and found a place to set the book and took Archebold’s arm.

At least she had a name to the face – and some small amount of information. He seemed confident enough to her to have lived here forever were it not for his words that said otherwise. She looped her arm with his, allowing him to guide her and speak – not missing the glance toward her brand that he took, though she quickly looked away. It was a warning sign back home. The C made her property of the crown, and to have it and not be in the castle was enough of a crime on it’s own, let alone everything Rexanna had done.

Here, however, nobody had noticed it in the way they did in Halyven or Aciend. She was thankful for that, but she wasn’t certain how far it would get her. Her thoughts were interrupted as Archebold spoke again, of the last thing she remembered and she flushed slightly, her cheeks blooming as she realized she hadn’t given a name. Tilting her head back toward him, she let her sapphire eyes look up in the hopes of catching his dark gaze. “I’m Rexanna Reyes, from Halyven. Though I doubt anyone here has heard of it thank the gods.” A slight laugh slipped through her lips before she had to look away again. “I was in a house, and when I stepped over the threshold I was suddenly here.” She offered, glancing back to him.

He didn’t need to know why she was in the house – that she was evading capture once again with her life on the line, with the Prince of Aciend mere rooms away, ready to whisk her away and take the retribution he so desperately wanted.  “That’s about all I remember. What about you?” She questioned, hoping to switch the conversation to him and not into the dirty details of her former life.

Archebold
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
coding

Messages In This Thread
homesick - by Rexanna - 11-24-2018, 07:17 AM
RE: homesick - by Archebold - 11-24-2018, 07:55 AM
RE: homesick - by Rexanna - 11-25-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: homesick - by Archebold - 11-26-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: homesick - by Rexanna - 11-26-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: homesick - by Archebold - 11-27-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: homesick - by Rexanna - 11-28-2018, 02:49 AM