[SE] i'm a good pretender
Ashe!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
than any boy you'll ever meet,
She tells the name of the man she knows, and his head nods in understanding. The King, the Alchemists husband, blighted too. Suddenly he feels a bit regretful, having left Phoebe with Remi while he already had his hands full. But, hindsight is 20/20, after all. So he offers a small nod to the shorter woman, now able to actually talk rather than remain silent for a hunt. At least it had gone successful, and they had gotten what they wanted in the end. Food for this terrible Longnight he’s heard so much about.

But he kneels into the snow and the dirt, digging it up as he poises his second question to her, also finding an ease in the air between them that seemed almost rare nowadays. And he nods when she tells him, that she’d come over with so many of those he’d recently met. “Ah. Northwind to Northaven?” He pauses, recalling what Loren had told him. “Then to here?” He sits back a moment as he regards the rose again, biting down on his lower lip as he lifts it to plant it.

Her voice breaks through the air again, and manages to get a deep rumble of a chuckle from him. He tilts his head to her, shrugging lightly. “Tried to plant a rose at Phoebe’s when she attacked me.” He explains easily, looking back to the hole he’s dug. “I didn’t want to hurt her, so she got away with quite a bit before I dragged her to Remi’s.” He explains with a quiet sigh, reaching up to brush some of the dirt from his hands. “I’m not her biggest fan as of late so I suppose I thought I deserved part of it.” He jests, shooting a wink back toward the assassin before snorting quietly.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] i'm a good pretender - by Sunjata - 09-03-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: [SE] i'm a good pretender - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: [SE] i'm a good pretender - by Sunjata - 09-05-2019, 02:45 AM
RE: [SE] i'm a good pretender - by Ashetta - 09-07-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: [SE] i'm a good pretender - by Sunjata - 09-07-2019, 10:00 PM