Mini Event I'll love you just as long as time allows
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i'm a sorry sight to see
except the fact that you love me
When Bastien first saw Phoebe running towards him, he thought she was just very eager to get to the wedding. Odd, given she had never seemed fond of him (though she was a friend of Rexanna's, he seemed to recall); then he noticed how she was dressed, how wild her eyes looked.

Then...before he could even say anything, she was throwing chairs and knocking things over. His mouth hanging open, Bastien watched as she knelt and vomited. Was this the Blight...? He did not know. But clearly, something was wrong - had he been back in Venice, she would have been considered a demon, something of another world. Revulsion ran through his veins as he watched her.

When she ran he stepped forwards, wrinkling his nose at the smell of the substance Phoebe had spread around. Well. He was not one to cry or become violent for a spoiled scene, but he felt the beginnings of a whine come up in his chest (it was probably fortunate there were not people around for him to perform a tantrum to).

Looking up from his tantrum-that-wasn't, he saw Remi arriving with Isla. For a moment he braced himself, waiting for more chairs thrown and vomit on the ground. But luckily, it seemed the alchemist was inspired to the opposite. Bastien watched him work with a smile, rushed forward to clasp his hands with gratitude as he saw his wedding returned to it's former glory. "Thank you, my wonderfully talented friend. Rest as much as you may need."

Barely even ten minutes, and his wedding had already been destroyed and reborn. His bride had not even arrived; they had agreed a fashionably late entrance would be wonderfully dramatic. Returning to his spot at the top of the aisle he waited for more guests to appear.
and all I lost along the way
Is all I had to lose to find this day
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll love you just as long as time allows - by Bastien - 09-07-2019, 05:56 PM