Mini Event I'll love you just as long as time allows
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
falling in love is a strange work of art
All of your battles will shape who you are
Bastien’s secret is safe with his soon to be wife, as she gives him a brilliant fanged grin, seeing that slight gleam of what could be tears glassing his gaze. She quietly thanks Deimos with that same similar brightness to her own face, to her step, all appreciation and adoration. Then, when Bastien reaches for her hand, she easily gives it up to him with that same bright smile on her lips. And with his words, she gives him a slightly knowing nod. “I love you too, Bastien.” She says quietly, following his gaze toward Remi, trying not to simply confess their love for one another before the Alchemist has a chance to officiate.

Sapphire eyes slip toward Remi, smiling widely at him as he wipes a tear from his eye – not even thinking of what else it could be. Still, she gives him a nod in confirmation, agreeing that she’s ready to start, placing her other hand in Bastien’s as her gaze slips toward the painter, her almost husband, a dark brow raised as Remi directs his words to him first. And she has to pause before she snickers with the words, as though she would recall it and write them down – a ten commandments for their life so to speak. She waits easily for Bastien’s words, soaking in them as though he’s the sunshine she’s so dearly missed.

When Remi turns his gaze and attention to her, her gaze slips toward him briefly in acknowledgement before her attention returns to Bastien. The first two things, she can definitely do, but what’s a wedding without a little jesting? A brow raises again at the mention of fashion, and she gives Remi a sly grin before she hums a chime of a laugh. “I do… Two out of three.” She admits, looking back to Bastien and giving him a wink, a squeeze to his hand.

Her laugh has quieted as Remi speaks to both of them, unsure where it’s leading until his voice quiets and she realizes it’s a comment just for them, and she can’t help but to shoot another look toward Remi – all amusement, play, and joy within the brimming sapphire depths. “I suppose I do.” She jests toward her friend, a smirk upon her lips as she glances back toward Bastien.

But she imagines this is the point where she can tell Bastien what she had hidden away in her mind, on paper at first and then committed to memory. And she clears her throat, shooting a glance toward her goddess and all of her friends and family, before they land back on Bastien and she grins brightly to him. “Bastien, I first met you at the Festival of Lights, though I don’t think we even remembered each other’s names – I certainly was terrible at it.” She says at first, a light laugh leaving her before she continues. “But despite our acquaintanceship, I won’t forget when you held me during Longnight and soothed my worries, despite hardly knowing me. And later, when I came with you and Jigano to the Ruins and I impressed you with my fireworks for the first time.” She pauses, as if to insinuate that she’d done plenty of impressing since then.

And how honored I was to be the first person you came to when you Ascended. And how I joined your guild, but it took weeks after before we could even attempt the idea of dating at first – how outlandish it was compared to what we were used to.” She pauses with a light smirk as if she could recall every detail. “How this was our first date, and you brought me here to paint with you and I butchered this poor tree in the dying light.” She laughs lightly, glancing toward the tree in question. “But I think the thing I love the most about us and about you is that nothing came forced. It took us months to even say we loved each other – and you had to be in jail for it.” She teases with a smile before she shakes her head – sending the jewels dancing in the glimmering luxere light. “And how now it’s second nature… How I can’t think of any other words to describe you other than that when I think of you.” Her words trail off quieter now, as though the words were meant only for him. Her eyes have grown a small amount glassy, but she pushes through it with a squeeze to his hand as she lifts her head slightly.
and know that your scars are
my favorite part
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll love you just as long as time allows - by Rexanna - 09-12-2019, 05:27 AM