Mini Event I'll love you just as long as time allows
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i'm a sorry sight to see
except the fact that you love me
Bastien did not think of their love as a fairytale, simply because he was more fond of bodice-ripping adventure novels, but he smiled warmly at Remi all the same, seeing the tears. He had been lucky to find such friends here, before he had even known of his love. Later, he would have to get Remi something as thanks, not just for this but for all the times he had been a good sport and a wonderful friend.

He took the ring out of his pocket, wrapped in a small blue cloth. Unfolding it, he revealed a gold ring made of tiny interlocking branches, each stone a slightly different tone in the light; colours of blues, reds, greens - anything, the colours shifting as the ring was moved. It was beautiful and too much and subtle all at once, just like himself and Rexanna, he thought. To get it he had had to pull several favours from the market and give away much of his inventory he had built up in the Artist's Guild, but it was worth it. Those things he could gain back; marrying Rexanna was something he would only get to do once.

Gently, he took her hand and lifted it, sliding the ring on her finger with his eyes fixed on hers, a huff of purely joyful laughter coming past his lips. "It suits you well, cara."
and all I lost along the way
Is all I had to lose to find this day
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll love you just as long as time allows - by Bastien - 09-19-2019, 03:16 PM