Mini Event I'll love you just as long as time allows
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
falling in love is a strange work of art
All of your battles will shape who you are
His vows warm her heart, and she has to bite down on her lip to avoid the tears that spring to her eyes — making them glassy and shine bright under the light of the Luxere and lanterns that dance around the gathering. And when Remi speaks next, it gives her enough time to handle her emotions, to hold onto it tight as her eyes drop down to the cloth he produces from his pocket, and her eyes land on the array of jewels and colors and she smiles so widely. She wants to cry there and then, but she doesn’t. Instead, she lets him slide it onto her finger, watching and smiling through it all.

But when it’s her turn? She reaches to grab her own cloth, one in sapphire and edged in gold, as she pulls the ring she’s made for him out. Edged with black, with gold on either side, she holds it up slightly to the light to see the sapphire that dances within it — and within the sapphire, flecks of gold dance about like stars, like moonlight, like him. And she lets her own gaze linger on his beautiful face as she slides it onto his own finger, squeezing his hand tight and brief. “Gold is your color too.” She comments quietly, gently, her voice wracked with emotions.
and know that your scars are
my favorite part
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll love you just as long as time allows - by Rexanna - 09-19-2019, 03:40 PM