Mini Event I'll love you just as long as time allows
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i'm a sorry sight to see
except the fact that you love me
Well then.

With something as simple as the exchange of rings, they were married. Bastien hardly heard Remi speak as he looked at Rex wearing the ring he had selected. It matched her smile, radiant and beautiful, and he found himself absolutely unable to resist any longer - he stepped forward and in one motion pulled her towards him then lifted her up, spinning her in a joyous, dancing kiss.

For the moment it was sweet and light, Bastien too busy smiling into it to make it deeper; there would be time for passion as the evening wore on (and he would fill the time with as much as he had. When it came to Rexanna, he found his desire never ended).

The only thing to distract him from his bride was the Phoenix above them -- Bastien looked up, still holding Rexanna's arms. There were no words for how wondrous the moment was and all he could do was laugh again, lean in to kiss Rex's cheek then watch the bird some more.

As soon as the moment got quieter, he leaned towards The Voice and asked her for a favour. To let him have a night with all his and Rexanna's bodily sensations, just this once, to celebrate their bond. If it wasn't granted they would still have the most delicious of nights, he was sure, but if there was ever a night to gain back his arousal, this was it.
and all I lost along the way
Is all I had to lose to find this day
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll love you just as long as time allows - by Bastien - 09-20-2019, 10:01 PM