Mini Event I'll love you just as long as time allows
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
falling in love is a strange work of art
All of your battles will shape who you are
Remi’s voice breaks through whatever emotions cascade over Rexanna’s mind, despite her eyes remaining on her husband, a beautiful term for the happiness she’s found. And for once, she finds it’s not awkward, not strange to have someone to call that anymore. She is proud to. And her smile only grows wider when Remi tells them that together you both shall be. But she doesn’t have time to react to it, there is no time – because Bastien is there, whisking her up into his arms – her lips finding his as he spins them.

Her arms instinctively find his neck, wrapping around for support before the phoenix overtakes the sky, lighting up the darkness around them all, and she looks up to follow the bird – looking away from Bastien with a brilliantly white smile as she seeks out Loren in the crowd, unable to thank him, but so thankful for the little gift. And she turns back toward Bastien briefly with a soft smile, as though she had ‘pulled some strings’ to add to the dramatics, imagining that her new husband wouldn’t complain in the slightest.

Her hand squeezes his gently in response to the kiss on her cheek, her head resting on his shoulder gently as she watches the creature fly around a bit longer, until Bastien leans toward the Voice, their goddess, and Rexanna’s attention slips toward Remi. “Thank you.” She’d be breathless if she still needed air, but the sentiment is there with the way her eyes shine and spark in response.
and know that your scars are
my favorite part
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll love you just as long as time allows - by Rexanna - 09-21-2019, 04:41 AM