Mini Event I'll love you just as long as time allows
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
falling in love is a strange work of art
All of your battles will shape who you are
A brow raises toward Remi at his admission of one more surprise, wondering what it could be and scrolling through the options in her mind before light erupts above them, above the phoenix even, and her eyes lift up to spot the flickering cocks in the sky, a huff of surprised laughter and enjoyment cascading over her face and wrinkling her nose as she seeks the Alchemist out, an arm outstretched to pull him into a hug. “You didn’t.” She snorts, but the smile on her face is enough to find it to be absolutely perfect, and certainly better than her display, last time.

But he was at least prepared.

Soon enough, Bastien is back on her arm, and she wraps her arm around his mid-section, pulling him close as she follows his eyes and hums a chime of laughter along with his own. “He had to one up me.” She tells Bastien with humor laced in her voice, a pointed look sent the Alchemists way before she directs herself and her new husband to the rest of them gathered, to mingle and share in the night. But not before glancing over her shoulder to Remi with a light smirk, her hand outstretched before her as she adds her own fizzling, large golden and red firework to the mix, crackling and booming high above.

You know, to not be too outdone at her own wedding.
and know that your scars are
my favorite part
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll love you just as long as time allows - by Rexanna - 09-24-2019, 04:14 AM