the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Well, now, that was just rude and not at all observant, neither of which were like Remi. Loren gave the other man a feigned affronted look. ”I have put at least one little bit of fat on since you last saw me, thank you very much. Considering that I have multiple mouths to feed, it’s easy to make huge meals and then stuff my face.” Pinching his cheek to show that indeed the summoner was not quite as sticklike as he’d been since his return, he smiled at the alchemist to reassure him that the Launceleyn was not actually offended.

Rolling his eyes at Remi’s suspicion, Loren started patting his clothes. ”I don’t have illusion magic, but if you don’t believe my words, maybe you’ll believe your eyes.” It took the summoner a comically long time to actually retrieve his glasses from underneath all his layers of clothing; as he handed them over to the alchemist, the Launceleyn had a sly grin on his lips and amusement in his eyes. ”As you know, those let you see through any and all visual illusions, so you can clearly tell that I am the real deal.” Tilting his head, Loren felt his smile broaden. "Besides, even if I'm faking this, are you really going to let this opportunity pass? Who knows when no-touch Loren will be back in town?" This was probably straying into dangerous territory, but he was willing to do anything not to see Remi act the way he had earlier ever again.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-06-2019, 04:00 AM