the monsters turned out to be just trees
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
hope keeps us breathing, just to kill us in the end
"My choices are between you genuinely wanting to hug me and being a mastermind of a magician, mmm?" Remi gave the Launceleyn a skeptical look. As far as things stood, the latter did sound much more likely. As for the rest? "So let me get this straight. On the one hand you are not clever enough, but on the other you might have made magical trinkets with secret magic powers?" It was all nonsense really, but the easy banter was indeed helping to soothe Remi's more chaffed emotions.

Wrapping his tail around Loren's neck for leverage, the raccoon cooed softly as he offered as many scritches as Astra would take. His fingers were small and precise, perfect for reaching those hard to access spots behind her ears. As an animal himself, he knew just how satisfying it was to have those particular places caressed just so. With a mischievous glance towards Loren, raccoon-Remi eyed his human companion with dark-ringed eyes and twitching whiskers. The summoner had absolutely no idea where he was going and thus far the woods didn't seem all too keen on making their journey any easier. Besides. Remi hadn't been cuddled once, and that was what all of this was about, was it not?

Scampering his way down against the summoner's chest, the raccoon would reach out for Loren's sleeve to try and drag it up, clearly indicating that cuddles were the only way the alchemist was going to be convinced to show him the way.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Remi - 09-06-2019, 02:32 PM