the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
It hurt to hear that there was nothing Loren could do for Remi. However, seeing as that was the case, the Launceleyn wasn’t going to make promises or declarations that the alchemist simply wouldn’t believe. So while he wanted to say that surely the gods would be inclined to treat one of their own first and foremost, and by extension Ronin, the summoner stayed silent. And while he wanted to say that even if the Roses failed and the king descended into the blight, that didn’t mean they couldn’t come up with alternate solutions, ones that relied on their own powers and not the will and grace of divine beings they weren't sure they could trust. And (and this most of all) while Loren wanted to tell the other man that there was still good in the world and that he still did good with his magic, the Launceleyn remained quiet.

However, as blood bloomed on the other man’s lip, the summoner could not stay still. Stepping forward, he reached up with a softly glowing finger, intending to sink just the tiniest trickle of healing magic into the alchemist. Whether or not Remi accepted it, Loren would give the alchemist a haunted smile. ”You’re right. I can’t." For so many reasons he couldn't. "But maybe others can.” Aoife was still there, bright and true and loving, and while it obviously wasn’t the same for Remi, it might be enough. Maybe even better. And then there was Astra, who was winding around the other man’s legs making a soothing sound, trying to provide what comfort and support she could. ”Do you know anything about flowers? I told Rex I did, but honestly I couldn’t come up with anything that bloomed in winter.” It was, at best, a non-sequitur, but one that made sense in context.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-07-2019, 11:27 AM