the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
”Uh, Remi, I can’t make clothes with my magic.” It seemed that the other man still hadn’t quite grasped that he was a far superior mage, especially considering Loren’s lingering weakness from his time away. It was a stark reminder of just how much the Launceleyn had missed, and how different they’d become.

Thankfully, he had the distraction of preparing Astra to fly to occupy him, which prevented him from dwelling too much on how weak the summoner was compared to the alchemist. As the other man moved over to have enough space to shift, Loren knelt down, then turned Astra gently to face him, so he could look her in the eyes. ”Hey, Astra. Listen. I know Remi’s going to get real scary looking, but it’s still Remi, and he’s here to help. He wants to carry you. Can you be brave for me, and let him down that?” She stared at him, wide eyed, eyes deep but mysterious. All the summoner could do was hope she’d listened to his calm tone.

Then the manticore appeared, and she gave an anxious bleat and hid behind Loren. He reached around to stroke her and make soothing noises. ”Shhhhhh, shhhhh, it’s just Remi. Just adorable and cuddly Remi. Remember the raccoon? It’s like that, okay, just bigger.” Trembling she emerged from behind him to go give the manticore a closer examination. Though she still looked a little shaky, she stood there patiently enough. The Launceleyn, for his part, stood up and walked over to the other man. ”So do I just get on, or what?”
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-08-2019, 08:35 PM