the monsters turned out to be just trees
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
hope keeps us breathing, just to kill us in the end
"If you lean forward my body will block more of the wind than if you sit straight." The manticore suggested, though whether or not the Launceleyn would take his advice, he truly didn't know. He couldn't use magic while shifted, so his only option to soothe his nervous rider was to have them reach the village as quickly as possible.

With powerful beats of his wings, the manticore flew effortlessly through the sky. Riding the thermals to save his strength, eventually the woods below parted to reveal the Stonesong, which would of course lead them into the heart of the Sidhe Village.

"Hold on." Remi warned as he began their spiraling descent, making sure to keep himself from banking too sharply lest Loren's balance be unnecessarily tested. "I do mean hold on, I will have to be almost vertical to put Astra down. Lean your weight forward and do not let go." So saying as Remi's wings powerfully allowed them to descend, Remi's large hindpaws landed first so that he could gently place Astra down with his forelegs. As much as he could, Remi tried to use his upward-strokes to hold the Launceleyn where he was as he finally came to a halt in a clearing.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 06:02 PM