the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren didn’t allow the Fae’s words to spook him or make him lose his cool. They had every reason to distrust him, given who he was and what the people of the Hollowed Grounds had done. Waiting patiently for Remi to finish speaking, the Launceleyn paused, considering his options. When he spoke next, some of the formality had left his voice, though he was still polite and courteous. ”I have heard tales of your woods, and like Remi I have no doubt that you are perfectly capable of defending yourself from any threat. Think of this as simply another tool in your arsenal, then, to punish any who’d be foolish enough to stand against your might. At least let me show my magic to any of you who might find it useful, so that they may determine whether or not my gift of knowledge has any worth.” If they could just get past the guards, the summoner was confident he’d be able to talk his way out of this.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-09-2019, 08:36 PM