the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Although Remi might’ve been bothered by the slight against Loren, he himself couldn’t care in the slightest. ”As Remi said, The Voice is free now, and there’s nothing any of us can do to contain her or her creatures.” It seemed that the Fae were discounting that fact a little too quickly. ”And I agree my power pales in comparison to yours. So what does it cost you to let me put on my magic show?” Seriously doubting they’d fall for that particular trick, Loren smiled at them. ”Tell you what. Let’s make a deal. If your summoners and sages determine that my magic holds no value to them, I will leave your village and not return until I have received a proper invitation from your kind.” That seemed like a small thing to trade, and seeing how difficult the Fae were acting he had no particular desire to return here unless absolutely necessary. Just because he could ignore insults didn’t mean he enjoyed being insulted.

And Jiao said being rude was a human quality!
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-09-2019, 10:02 PM