the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren nodded his head at Remi’s first question. ”I’m fine. I've had far more uncomfortable accommodations than this” Then the summoner sighed and shook his head at the other man’s second question. ”They're already drying. Besides, I think it’s best for you to leave me to my well-deserved punishment. Maybe I’ll finally get caught up on my sleep.” The joke was feeble, but at least he was trying. His clothing was wet and cold, yes, but it was warmer and drier down here in the pit and the caves, and he could see blankets on the beds—plus he wasn’t in any real danger of dying from exposure, unless he couldn’t heal himself for some reason—so the summoner wasn’t too worried about staying down here.

No, he was worried about getting out, and about those he left behind. ”I don’t want you to get in any more trouble on my behalf. Please go, Remi.” He kept his voice gentle and soothing. ”Astra, I need you to stay with Remi, okay? He’s going to take care of you for a little bit. It’ll be fun, a nice change of scenery, I promise!” The luxere bleated sadly, not knowing what was going on, but recognizing enough to be upset at the situation. Loren could only hope the alchemist had a way with animals, considering he turned into them. Then, to prevent the other man from even thinking about doing anything stupid, the Launceleyn turned and walked into one of the side-caves, vanishing from view.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-10-2019, 04:11 PM