the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
At the urgency in Remi’s voice Loren sighed, and turned. Poking his head out from the tunnel he’d selected basically at random, the summoner peered up at the alchemist. The other man’s words had echoed down to him, giving him time to think. While the Launceleyn was pretty sure the other man would insist on sticking around, Loren could be stubborn too. Time to see which of them had the stronger will. ”Remi, I’m worried that anything you might do to help me, even if it’s not to escape, would fall under the category of helping the prisoner. And I don’t know how the Fae will feel about that. So while I appreciate the offer, both of clothing and to stay, I’m pretty sure it’s best if you go before I somehow make everything worse.” It seemed inevitable.

Regarding Astra, however, Loren hesitated. While he would’ve loved the company, he felt his heart sink at the thought of her trapped down here with him. ”Even if I’m used to cramped and uncomfortable spaces, she’s not. Please look after her for me?” The pleading tone in his voice was humiliating, but even if he was willing to endure whatever the Fae chose to do to him, he wasn’t willing to put Astra—or anyone or anything else—through it as well, just for his own comfort and well-being.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-10-2019, 04:25 PM