the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
”Probably for the best, considering how mistake-ridden I personally am.” Loren couldn’t help but feel that he’d have made the problems much worse. Considering how he’d gotten imprisoned by the Fae on his first actual meeting with them, that wasn’t too hard to believe. Biting back his response that it was only because the alchemist didn’t remember the summoner he sighed instead. ”Remi. I’m in a pit because I pissed off the Fae. It hardly seems like I should be claiming any victories today.” That wasn’t the other man’s point, but the Launceleyn was tired of arguing.

No he hadn’t asked, which Remi knew full well. ”Even if they did care, I don’t feel that I deserve it.” Still, the alchemist was just going to keep pressing this point so the summoner ran an anxious hand through his hair, carefully juggling the clothes in his hand as he did so. He really didn’t want to have this conversation, but short of retreating into the cave, which would just upset the other man, the Launceleyn didn’t have many options. ”Fine. Who cares about me, then? And you don’t count. You care about everyone, even when they’re bad for you.” Just as the alchemist knew that the summoner hadn’t asked or thought about who might actually like him he knew that Remi would instinctively and immediately say that he cared for Loren.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-10-2019, 06:13 PM