the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Well, Remi was right about Loren’s actions here today at least. ”You’re right.” It came out quietly, though still loud enough to carry. Granted, the summoner could’ve argued that not listening was his mistake, but that would just sort of prove the alchemist's point and besides, Loren was tired of fighting the other man.

However, when Remi’s hurt voice and posture filtered down to the Launceleyn he realized he’d made another mistake by not considering how his words would sound to the alchemist. ”Remi, I didn’t mean it like that. I’m sorry. Of course your opinion matters. I just meant…” Loren struggled to find the words to make this right, to explain to the alchemist once and for all what the Launceleyn had been trying to say all this time. Groaning, he slumped against the wall of the pit. ”You’re a good person. I’m not. And I know you think there’s something good in me, and maybe that’s even true. But you can’t...you can’t keep giving so much of yourself to others, to me, when I, I can’t be…” His voice trailed off. Staring up at the other man, the summoner was at a loss for words. He’d been about to admit that he couldn’t be saved, that some people were beyond saving, but under the circumstances, given everything Remi was going through, it would’ve been the completely wrong words. At least Loren knew that much.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-10-2019, 07:11 PM