the monsters turned out to be just trees
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
hope keeps us breathing, just to kill us in the end
"So I do not matter, because I am a good person?" Remi replied, arms folded across his chest more in an attempt to defend himself against what he was hearing rather than expressing anger. The alchemist chuckled darkly as he turned his gaze to the sky, scowling softly at it and trying not to crumple inwards. He was oh so tired of hearing how all of his various personality traits either made him not trustworthy, reckless, or in the case, apparently not the type of friend someone cared to have. Maybe if he was like Loren and his kindness and love were much harder to get, they would be valued more.

"Does there need to be something good in you, for me to care?" Remi asked finally, lowering his gaze down, sparkling with tears. "Does kindness need to be so conditionally given, for it to matter to you? Is that what you want? To work for affection? Why can you not just be loved for who you are, good or bad?" The alchemist implored, his words rough with emotion, his expression entirely wounded and wilted.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Remi - 09-10-2019, 07:27 PM