the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
It obviously wasn’t nothing, as evidenced by Remi’s reaction. Now it was Loren’s turn to look hurt. The alchemist wasn't one to hide his thoughts and emotions, even now, after all the crap he'd been through. ”Then it shouldn’t be hard to tell me.” Although the Launceleleyn tried to keep the unease and worry from his voice, he wasn’t sure how successful he was; the other man was normally an open book, and to see and hear him act in such a manner was unusual enough that the summoner was concerned, especially given how prone to screwups he’d proven. It was entirely possible he'd once again done something to fuck this all up.

As Remi inspected his new scar-free body, Loren slumped against the wall, drained from all the healing. Still holding out the stone with the corrected message, the Launceleyn shrugged. ”No need to thank me. You’re welcome, though. Seemed the least I could do after...well. You know. Everything you’ve always done for me.” That was hardly an adequate explanation for how Loren was feeling in that moment, but he didn’t know that the words even existed.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-11-2019, 03:11 AM