the monsters turned out to be just trees
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
hope keeps us breathing, just to kill us in the end
Looking at Loren in earnest now, Remi simply pushed his lips together slightly as he gave his head a single shake. "But that is the thing, Loren." He said softly. The alchemist was certainly not one for games, but this truly was one of those if you don't know, I can't tell you moments. Remi wasn't even working will a full deck like Loren was. If anyone should understand the implications of all of this, it was the summoner. "And I never have been good with words." If only the summoner was an attuned it might have been a different conversation (literally).

Letting his shirt and jacket flop back down, Remi followed Loren to where he slumped, leaning before him again. For the second time in as many days, the alchemist knelt before the summoner, wings softly outspread. "I know it does not erase the past." He said, meaning the healing of Loren's scars. "But just as they served as a reminder of what happened, perhaps not seeing them any longer will remind you of what you are now. A blank slate, so to speak."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Remi - 09-11-2019, 03:14 PM