the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
”So it’s not nothing then.” Remi could not have made it more obvious that there was still something lingering between the two of them and yet Loren supposedly couldn’t know what it was. Sadly, reading minds was not one of his magical talents, nor did he have any sort of link to tell him what the alchemist could possibly be thinking or feeling. So if the other man remained silent there was nothing the summoner could do. ”I don’t need them to be good. I just need you to say them.”

Any happiness he might’ve felt at this latest fresh start he’d been given had been irrevocably colored by Remi’s unwillingness to open up. And maybe the Launceleyn was still just tired for his spells. Or maybe just tired: he’d been through a lot in such a short period that he couldn’t help but feel drained from it. Still, for the other man’s sake the summoner tried to muster up a smile. ”That’s me. Blank.” His tone was gentle and teasing, which would hopefully convey that it was meant to be a joke, even if there was truth in it. ”Thank you.” Although Loren had already said that, he felt that he couldn’t ever say it enough.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-11-2019, 05:42 PM