the monsters turned out to be just trees
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
hope keeps us breathing, just to kill us in the end
Perhaps there was enough in the alchemist for this. Perhaps, in matters of the heart, there always would be; that font seeming never to run dry. "You did." he agreed softly. "All the more reason not to do it again." Cruelty might have come easier to the summoner now, but it didnt need to. It didnt need to be something the alchemist enabled, even if he couldn't change it.

Remi could see Loren receding more and more into himself and so it seemed even more necessary to hold onto whatever parts of the summoner that he could. "I really do not think I should. Nor should you." Though fairness hardly mattered in moments such as these, the alchemist was determined not to be forced to pick up the pieces of his shattered behind that Loren had left behind, alone, once again.

"That is not how love works." he added, fingers tightening and moving on Loren's cheek bones as he tried to draw the summoner to him. In other worlds people described love as being patient and kind, but it could be stubborn and laden with mistakes too. Though only a few hours ago Remi had bristled at the hug the other man had given him, now that this seemed decidedly more about Loren than anything between them (as it almost always did except during those rare moments of clarity when the Launceleyns eyes were made up of more than bottom less seas of blue), the alchemist felt as though he could handle it.

If Loren would allow, and really even if not, Remi would pull the man tightly against him. Wings around the summoner's shoulders as the greenery around them continued to thicken, the alchemist would place his forehead against Lorens shoulder and simple wait, as long as it took. It wasnt like they didnt have the time, afterall. "I am not your family and neither are you. Change takes work, but...do not just fall back into old patterns Loren. You cannot change what had happened, and destroying then future does not help either." Exhaling softly against the summoners skin, Remis fingers continued to pull him close. "Be here with me. Even if it hurts. Even if it is hard. "
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Remi - 09-13-2019, 03:19 PM