I’m Where I’m Meant to Go
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

A slow smile pulled at his lips, as he heard her approaching from behind him. A huff of a laugh clouded in the air at her complaint, but he didn’t comment. Granted, he didn’t exactly expect her icy fingers to slip beneath his collar. “Fucker,” he bitched sharply, flashing a grin to her.

He tended to run unusually warm, while Ashe got cold far too easily. He didn’t know why, but he was absolutely fine walking shirtless through a gods-damned blizzard. Not like he hadn’t done it before! Then again, at the time, he was also bleeding from the chest with his hands bound after being tortured by a gang of mercenaries. It seemed like a distant memory of a past life now…

Kalt unfastened his tunic and slipped it off, wrapping it around her small frame, as her eyes drifted upward. His gaze lingered on her a moment longer, his arm around her, magic bringing heat to the fabric now around her.

Raven hair collected white snowflakes, and he pulled her closer, touching a kiss to her hair. “Marry me,” he whispered.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a white metal ring with a perfectly formed moonstone, elk antlers securing the stone to the band. He would slip it onto her finger, the band magically adjusting to her finger from his own.

He would miss the ring, sure. It was the only thing he knew of where he came from… It was his only link to his past...but she was his future.

{Image: YrMrDCL.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 03:22 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 04:39 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 05:35 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-07-2019, 04:22 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-07-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-08-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-09-2019, 06:16 PM