I’m Where I’m Meant to Go
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
   He kissed her openly and deeply until she forgot that she needed anything like air. She moved into him, reaching up to take his collar in his hands, as if to keep him close. She forgot that she was cold even as snowflakes touched down on their cheeks, forgot that the world was dark outside of this moment. Her head was spinning when he finally parted their lips, and she smiled with a sigh. I love you, she murmured back.

Then she barked a laugh, shaking her head before she shoved her hand gently into his chest. ”I’m always right,” she snarked and then nodded as she pulled back to rise to her feet. ”And I’ll stick snow down her back if she ate them all.”

The house was warm as she swung herself down through the open window, and as soon as Kalt was in, she shut the cold out behind him. There was a wordless request to him down the bond to check on Theea, knowing she was alright and needing the assurance anyways. She stoked the fire, the orange light gleaming through the moonstone ring that fit seamlessly with the one of their bond. She straightened and leaned the fire poker against the hearth, staring down at it.

It wasn’t a declaration of forever - they already had that. There was no wiggle room for doubt in the eternities of love between them. This was a statement of their freedom. Their chains had finally, truly been broken for over a year now, and they were safe enough to do this, they were allowed to have this with each other.

Deciding the chair was too far from the fire, Ashe sat herself down on the soft and thick rug just in front of it, stretching into the warmth as she bundled herself in her sweater. Get your ass in here, I’m cold, she thought in a half growl. The fire was warm, but her mate was warmer. She was reminded of blizzard nights in the Keep, lounging before a fire with him in her room, reading poetry, eating whatever they had just stolen from the kitchens.
and in this story —
if I am the moon, my darling
— then you are the night.

Messages In This Thread
I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 03:22 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 04:39 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 05:35 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-07-2019, 04:22 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-07-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-08-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-09-2019, 06:16 PM