I’m Where I’m Meant to Go
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Kalt laughed quietly as he followed Ashe into the house through the window - like totally normal people - and his hand brushed over her waist when she closed the window after him. He was glad that the fire was roaring because the Deepfrost nights were unbelievably cold. Definitely more so than anywhere in Northwind.

Feeling the silent request from Ashe, he didn’t bothering denying it. He knew that Theea was safe. He basically hadn’t let the little girl out of his sight since they got back home, nor did he have any plans to do so, but he didn’t feel the need to check on her every few minutes. Ashe, however, thought she lost her for the second time. If it would put her mind at ease, Kalt had no problem checking on her.

He opened the girl’s door and walked inside, smiling softly at the mess of raven locks on her pillow. Kalt walked on silent steps into the room, until he reached her bed. Leaning over, he gently moved her hair away from her face. She wasn’t the heaviest sleeper, which was a pain in the ass when she was very little, but he had gotten used to it, so he didn’t tend to disturb her at all when she was asleep.

Hearing Ashe call him back, Kalt rolled his eyes with a half-smirk, finally parting from the girl and closing the door behind him. Well, you’ll just have to wait, he responded, walking past the living room into the kitchen. He wasn’t kidding when he brought up the pastries. They wouldn’t stay good forever, and why not indulge a bit?

Finally, he walked over to the fire with an oven tray in hand, setting it up in front of the fire with a large, fruit-filled pastry on it to warm up. He looked over his shoulder at Ashe and grinned at her all bundled in front of the fire. “I’m gonna fucking roll you in the rug if you’re that cold,” he muttered.

Kalt settled behind Ashe, his arms encompassing her and holding her firmly against him, his lips brushing over her neck. It was amazing how much had changed since the Guild - tonight being the one that actually told them they were done, they were free. It was a milestone neither truly thought they would reach. And yet, so much was exactly the same. The only thing that had actually changed between them was that they no longer had to hide themselves from anyone.

{Image: YrMrDCL.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 03:22 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 04:39 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 05:35 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-07-2019, 04:22 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-07-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-08-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-09-2019, 06:16 PM