the barriers in your mind [open]
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

At the mention of textiles, Edy's mind immediately fell back to Sulis. They were related, though Edy was fucked to know how, and since arriving in this place, she hadn't seen heads or tales of the woman. Or Charles for that matter, and while she liked the prince more than his temporary fiancé, the seamstress had been family. And like Asavvi, the weight of that knowledge was not so easily displaced .

"Well aren't you the crafty type." The dark haired girl mused softly, her thoughts still slightly tangled in memories of her lost kin, and so they lacked their normal sexual lustre.  

Oh, so she had family to take care of as well? Well shit. Edy was liking this broad more and more. "Yeah I understand that. My family is ... uh. Well we're basically a cottage-industry all into ourselves. Raising each other is sort of our schtick. " Hearing the near-palpable non-response from her companion, Edy tightened her grip around her just slightly. For once, it wasn't even in a touchy-feely sort of way, but in that unspoken shit that really sucks, yo sort of way, that you only really understand if you're been there yourself. "They'll turn up. There's a message board where you can put a description of them and stuff, in case someone sees them?" Edy suggested hopefully, with a small smile.

"uUhh, no not long. A few weeks maybe?" It was actually sort of hard to keep track of time when time seemed not to matter. Even so, Edy was sure it hadn't really been that long. "Yeah. Two sorta? I mean, there's a temple and sanctuary...and a few homes you can just...move into. Then there's the Settlement where all the naturals set up their shops or whatever." Edy shrugged her shoulders casually.

"I think anyways. I think my crew is mostly trying to still figure out who we are here, y'know? Like, I dunno ... are the captains still the captains? Is the Overseer still the Overseer?" These words probably wouldn't mean much to Asavvi, but to Edy she felt a prickle of anxiety at the implications of what would happen if they just sort of threw everything away.

"And hey, I've already got a place set up, so if you need somewhere to stay the night..." The flirtatiousness had crept back into Edy's voice, and now she did wink playfully at Asavvi as they continued on.

Messages In This Thread
the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-24-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-24-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-24-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-24-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-25-2018, 08:04 AM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-25-2018, 02:54 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-26-2018, 03:44 AM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-26-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-26-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-27-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-27-2018, 11:59 PM