the barriers in your mind [open]
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

"mhmm" Edy replied casually, without much apparent need for appreciation.

"I'm sure we can get you one." The teenager replied confidently having absolutely no idea whether or not that was possible. But honestly it should be, what with all the magic floating around. Surely someone could make the girl a loom (whatever that was. Edy was a noble after all and had always had people for those sorts of things).

The mention of being a general with a daisy caused Edy to stiffen with laughter as she nodded with complete understanding, thinking of both Zariah and Colbrandt. Those fuckers were terrifying half asleep in their pyjamas much less with actual weapons. Then again, the Launceleyn's were a magical group by force, and so they were never really powerless. Even so, Edy appreciated the imagery. "Oohhh I hear you on that." Shrugging her shoulders, the former soldier sighed. "The head of our family is like that. Bitch could cut you down with just a look."

Edy had that unsettling quality of being able to hold a stare easily without batting an eye or feeling the awkward tug that came with a glance held a tad too long. And so as she looked deeply into Asavvi 's chocolate coloured eyes, Edy's smile on widened as the moment lingered just long enough to seemingly make the girl want to break away.

Slipping from her grasp, Edy allowed the motion (though happily took the opportunity to let her fingers trail the girl's waist as it pulled away). At Asavvi's attempts of getting rid of her however, Edy only laughter brightly and shook her head as the sound happily died away. "Impose? Nah. I cleaned an entire damn house for my family to stay in and half of them haven't turned up and one of them decided he'd rather have his own place since apparently he's seeing someone now." Given that they were in this hellish landscape with Asavvi having almost all but died, being upset that Loren wanted his space probably should have been the least of Edy's concerns. It wasn't of course, because family came first. It came before Loren worrying about his own coming, anyways.

"The right direction is called my front door." Edy continued easily, walking steadily back towards the domiciles.

Messages In This Thread
the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-24-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-24-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-24-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-24-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-25-2018, 08:04 AM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-25-2018, 02:54 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-26-2018, 03:44 AM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-26-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-26-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-27-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-27-2018, 11:59 PM