the barriers in your mind [open]
Asavvi Kouris
Weaver

Age: 27 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Asavvi Kouris
I'll use you as a warning sign
It was honestly a bit baffling how smoothly Edrei maneuvered to settle her arm around Asavvi’s waist. She had moved in with a level of fluidity that clearly conveyed that she didn’t mind a stranger hanging onto her for support, and though Asavvi stiffened, she didn’t pull away. It might have occurred to her to be wary of cozying up to literally the first person she’d met after being portaled to gods only knew where but as the that person seemed to have to qualm in answering her questions, Asavvi wasn’t inclined to cut off her only source of information.

She absorbed the explanation of the bubble, and felt her heart sink a little bit. Though her rescuer seemed to be a bit cavalier about having the whole situation, it seemed that if there had been an obvious way to reverse the process that Edy might have done just that. Asavvi wouldn’t dwell just yet on that fact that that didn’t bode well for her own chances of getting home anytime soon. Her eyes were grave at that, and her lips pursed in a careful frown. “No I don’t think I’d like that either.”

As they began to walk she thought again of pulling away, but that also seemed extremely rude (given that apparently Edy had just saved her from a horrible death) so Asavvi only folded her arms to clutch at her own elbows and fell into step beside the girl as they moved away from the barrier. “No. At least there was no one here when I woke up. But my brothers and sister were all in the house, at least the last I remember, do you think it’s possible that whatever pulled me her pulled them too>” She paused, not sure whether or not she should be hoping for just that.

“I suppose I ought to thank you. My head was pounding so much I don’t think it would have occurred to me to move if you hadn’t come along.” She glanced the few inches down at the other girl, trying for a polite smile. “My name is Asavvi, by the way.”

Messages In This Thread
the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-24-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-24-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-24-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-24-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-25-2018, 08:04 AM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-25-2018, 02:54 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-26-2018, 03:44 AM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-26-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-26-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Edrei - 11-27-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: the barriers in your mind [open] - by Asavvi - 11-27-2018, 11:59 PM