Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN]
Open Seasonal Planting
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
i am the remedy to your heart,
"Oh, they might think that." Bastien smiled wryly, thinking of all the wallflowers he'd known in his life. "And perhaps plenty of them are correct. But I have often found with the right combination of alcohol, smiles and music, even the most insistent stick-in-the-mud can be moved to hold hands with their fellow man." He had never been an introvert himself, which was perhaps why he saw it more as something to be overcome than the simple truth of someone's nature.

Her response to his observational question was careful and measured. He found himself laughing just quietly, a huff of air out of his nose. She was like Rexanna, careful and considerate, fair. Had the air of a good ruler - was it a whole family of would-be queens? "We come from similar places then, it seems. Where I came from, the lineage and race of my ancestors was a major problem for many people. It seeped into every facet of my life." He sighed, shaking his head. While he had left Venice over a year ago now, a lifetime of prejudice did not leave ones mind so quickly.

She planted her rose with the same care as he had his own, and while he watched it be rooted he couldn't help but wonder if there was truly any point to the exercise. Surely Vi knew what to do, but planting flowers in the face of an epidemic felt so traditionally ritualistic and stupid.

But given his peoples role in this whole thing, he did not voice his thoughts. Best to leave it be, probably. "I am honoured to have made it into such a group as your loved ones so swiftly. Did Rexanna paint such a good light on me?" He was sure she had been honest, but he knew he was loved. "I would enjoy learning more about you, my new sister-in-law. A week ago I did not even know I would have such a person. Tell me, what were you doing when you ended up here? In Caido, I mean."
I am the carbon collected.
I am the printed upon your stars.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-07-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Hotaru - 09-11-2019, 06:10 AM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-11-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Hotaru - 09-13-2019, 06:13 AM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-16-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Hotaru - 09-19-2019, 12:42 AM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-23-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Hotaru - 09-24-2019, 09:55 AM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-24-2019, 12:48 PM