Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN]
Open Seasonal Planting
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
listen to me: I was a child who only wanted to heal things
now, i want to be
"Then surely this land is already better in many ways, I wouldn't be so hesitant in racking up a heft tab myself," the shewolf laughs with grinning, glinting teeth. If they are going to offer it so willingly, she will prey upon their kindness with her ravenous soul and thirsty mouth. They could come for her with their rattling complaints and whining tones, but she would not consent to their demands if they had so foolishly played between her outstretched claws in the first place.

Glancing up and down the man's form, a slightly more sincere smile covers her gleaming fangs, concealing her brutality for another time. "You are getting there in time." Just because he was in her circle of protection from others did not mean she would not personally be the one to tear him to shreds and find out how much he could bleed before his limbs stopped moving. Having a wolf at your back was a comfort in wartimes, but in times of famine, it could just as quickly become a curse.

A nod is all she deigns to give him at his condolences, face falling to a reserved rigor that betrays nothing as she forces away the memories. "Perhaps it was the magic of the false god that killed my homeland, still warping everything about me. He opened a rift to his own land, to steal us away, but it was...wrong. Our own gods fought back, sought control of the portal, and it became unbalanced I would assume." It was difficult to explain magic in any kind of scientific terms, so inexplicable an element as it was. It is the only explanation she can relay to the man, and one that she doubts is worth much to him. "At first I fell through many realms, for less than a day at a time. Each time was longer, so I suppose with time and distance the effect lessened until the connection finally - hopefully - snapped." If she is stolen from her family after finally getting them back, the next world she lands in is going to end in fire.

And she would burn with it.
an abomination
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-07-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Hotaru - 09-11-2019, 06:10 AM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-11-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Hotaru - 09-13-2019, 06:13 AM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-16-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Hotaru - 09-19-2019, 12:42 AM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-23-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Hotaru - 09-24-2019, 09:55 AM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-24-2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Hotaru - 09-25-2019, 01:42 AM
RE: Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-27-2019, 05:12 PM