touch me and you'll never be alone
rose planting open
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Only slightly less than oblivious to his surroundings at the best of times, distracted as he was, as the raven shot as silent as falling snow, the manticore only noticed the intrusion and intruder when more than half of the blood-red bloom in his lips was torn away.

Bristling instantly, eyes narrowed in search of the pale missile, in a world of greys and blacks the streak of white was almost like a beacon. Trying not to let his teeth clench around the delicate stem still in his grasp, the manticore lunged into the air. Remi's hindlegs pressed off of Mathair to help accelerate leaving large claw-marks in the wood. Unable to snarl fully, the sound was a gurgle of rage instead, saliva dripping down his jowls and onto the roots of the rose.

How DARE you Remi roared after the blur of white. You, who knows most of all what this means?

The raven was much more agile than the manticore, but the bird would disappear in a puff of white should a paw or gods forbid the barbs of his tail manage to find the small body.
until the lambs become lions.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-08-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-10-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-11-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 06:37 PM