touch me and you'll never be alone
rose planting open
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Success!

Or at least so it seemed for a few precious seconds, red petals scattering from his beak as he sped away, a wicked glee blooming twisted and cruel in his breast. He had done it! He had destroyed another of the abominable weeds! He needn't fear their stench spreading further than it already ha--

WHUMP!

A massive paw tore through a branch he was passing under, shredding wood to kindling and Jigano squawked and risked a glance back. There was murder in the manticore's blind eyes and a partial Rose still clutched in his teeth and a buzzing in the raven's skull that he could almost understand...

But there was no time for thought (no longer one of his strong suits anyways), not with the need to dive low, frantically flapping and trying to use the forest's branches to his advantage, ducking and winging around large boles and thickest boughs in an attempt to slow the larger beast down as he tried to aim himself towards a place he might lose his hunter.

And then he'd have to try and circle back around to finish the job on that wretched flower...

Messages In This Thread
touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-08-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Jigano - 09-09-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-10-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-11-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 06:37 PM