touch me and you'll never be alone
rose planting open
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

No he didn't see, wasn't aware of the projectile held in the raven's beak nor Jigano's new position. Instead, the blindish manticore merely snarled unhappily at the underbrush wondering if his abbreviated chase had managed to deter the raven entirely. The man inside of the beast wasn't as worried as he perhaps might have been. It was hardly a fair fight after all; there was little a creature the size of one of his paws could do to him. But then, there was a man inside of that little creature as well. A man with a mind made ever more cunning by blighted madness.

So it was that the manticore continued to dig, creating a deep hole that ran down to clay and deep and moist earth below. As he lowered his head to play the roots of the wilted and ruined rose in, a rock hurtled from the sky to knock of nearly all of the remaining petals. Remi's tail flashed up, the poisonous barbs ready to let loose at the blur of white feathers. Again his aim would have to be impeccable, but if it was, the damage would be severe. Even so, Remi merely roared with impossible volume as he swung about, wide ocher wings spread over the rose making the manticore look like some bizarre bird protecting its young.

ENOUGH Remi roared, mentally this time as he lowered his shoulders, his entire body positioned over the damaged rose.
until the lambs become lions.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-08-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-10-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-11-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 06:37 PM