touch me and you'll never be alone
rose planting open
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Upon seeing that he had the manticore's attention, the raven fluttered up a little higher, moving lightly through the branches as black blood dripped from his wounded tail. He seemed heedless of the pain, or perhaps it was simply that he embraced it and turned it back upon the one who had caused it, lashing out with words when fangs were too small to get the job done.

The broken mind of the blighted beast that Jigano had become was too alien to feel the Attuned connection as he once had. He had always been afraid of it, hesitant to open his mind to others until they had earned his trust, but now he slipped in and out of it with blithe disregard for himself and for the one he spoke with. Ever since Amalia had pricked him with the thorn he had fallen in and out of a strange lucidity, often completely feral but sometimes wearing a shadow of the man he had once been, using the bard's voice to strike out against those Jigano had cared for most.

He cocked his head curiously at the promise of cruel deaths, and crooned approvingly of the violence promised. He continued his simple melody, singing to the manticore as if to a favored child. Would Remi kill Ronin if the now-truly-Fallen Star fell farther still?

Ronin's heart is black as tar
His hands are full of blood
He'll steal sweet Aoife from her bed
And kill her in the Wood.

Ah, but Ronin wasn't the only blighted blessing in the small child's life, was he? And the tainted goddess was far more dangerous than her little mortal project.

The stars are gone from Safrin's eyes
Her heart is black as coal
Her nails are sharp as knives of ice
To pluck out Aoife's soul.

Messages In This Thread
touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-08-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-10-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-11-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Jigano - 09-11-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 05:13 PM