touch me and you'll never be alone
rose planting open
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

There was a darkness of soul and mind that the alchemist, however broken and shattered, simply could not match. His goodness had cost him the vocabulary to come to this battle with anything more than a feather whereas the Sage had an arsenal of words and haunting darkness at his beck and call. That not even the mention of Rory could shake him out of it, probably meant nothing could.

Still, Remi's skin felt as though it was crawling, as if needle points of ice and fire, of rotting flesh and dead insects were slithering just below his hide. With a shiver of repulsion, the alchemist found himself shifting out of the large body to stand as a man over the rose. There was still dirt beneath his nails, grime up to his elbows from his earlier dig, but at least the feeling of song-inspired death was muted somewhat.

"If words are all you have, then fly away Jigano. If not?" The alchemist raised a challenging brow. "The rose is here for the taking."
until the lambs become lions.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-08-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-10-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-11-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: touch me and you'll never be alone - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 06:37 PM