What the Hell Do I Do Now?
Wessex and Open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

One of the cool things about Ascending is that a.) you don’t need a night light and b.) not many people are around to bother you when you visit the library after hours. In fact, it’s almost always empty. All the time. Especially nowadays, with the ‘Loreseekers’ more or less MIA due to blight. Fine by her.

There as a very quiet rumor about a new Outlander Ascended, so when Wessex needed a night free of Blight and LongNight drama, she turned her spidey-senses on and went out to hunt for the new kid on the block.

Is she the best welcome-r? No. Is she the most important one? Yes. Better her than Sam – or even worse, one of the blighted. The Queen shakes her head at nothing in particular as she makes her way through the inhabited parts of the Hallowed Grounds, stopping every now and then to smell or feel or peer into the dark (and occasionally through windows – but it’s ok, no one sees her being a total creep). Eventually she comes to the inner part of the Sanctuary and that’s when the distant sound of something moving draws the Wraith’s attention. There’s nothing else on her agenda tonight, so Wessex decides to follow the sounds, knowing it could be one of three things: her target, a blighted person, or an animal. All of which she can handle at night.

“Hello? Wessex calls out as she boldly enters the library, giving whomever is there ample time to either hide or greet her back. She moves soundlessly, preternaturally, bare feet unbothered by the freezing cold floor. She wears a dark, full-length cloak for appearance’s sake only (some things are worth the appearance, and wandering around in the middle of winter with just her leather armor on turns out to be more disturbing than she thought), somewhat severe face made only more so by the stark light of the moon. The woman is no beauty, unless you’re drawn to the kind who look like they might be able to crush you. She is, however, indisputably strong, and holds herself like she knows it.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
What the Hell Do I Do Now? - by Renaud - 09-09-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: What the Hell Do I Do Now? - by Wessex - 09-09-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: What the Hell Do I Do Now? - by Renaud - 09-09-2019, 09:42 PM
RE: What the Hell Do I Do Now? - by Wessex - 09-12-2019, 03:22 PM