this kingdom you've burned
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

there she was, all dressed in adventure, straddling the edge of a star

Unlike with Ianto, she is too consumed in her mourning to focus on her surroundings. It is only luck that ensures the new arrival is of a kindly sort, not a Blight-infected intruder for her to fight off. Though her cheeks are still wet, Nephele's face is calm when she turns to look upon the woman that approaches. Tears do not shame or embarrass her, not when she feels so above most of these wingless humans in the first place. What could they possibly understand of her sorrow?

She is called friend, and her tongue knows she cannot lie and say the same in return. Instead she inclines her head towards the beautiful woman, welcoming her presence readily enough. Though her soul still feels raw she would not turn away anyone seeking to help end the Blight. "Hello," she greets quietly instead, wings humming restlessly on her spine. It seems silly to state the obvious, but words do not have the same gravitas to humans as they do to the Fae. "Yes. The Blight is killing the Greatwood, and my twin sister. I will do whatever the Gods bid me to ensure it is defeated." Vehemence crawls in her vocals, and she stares firmly down at the rose she has planted, smoothing some more dirt over its roots before she feels content in calling it planted.

Nephele

Messages In This Thread
this kingdom you've burned - by Nephele - 09-11-2019, 04:20 AM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Roana - 09-11-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Nephele - 09-13-2019, 02:48 AM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Wessex - 09-13-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Roana - 09-18-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Nephele - 09-18-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Roana - 09-26-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Nephele - 09-30-2019, 01:13 AM