this kingdom you've burned
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"It is a pleasure to meet you Nephele." Roana said with a small smile.

But as the Fae waxes philosophical, the former Captain dropped her vibrant blue gaze in quiet consideration, greatly respecting the Fae's council. Mort and Vi both loved life but had opposing views of it, yet lived in harmony. It resonated with her on a level the woman surely didn't intend. She loved life and so did Amalia, but they came to different conclusions as to how to best preserve it. Was there lack of harmony just... personal? Because they were human? And ultimately, as much as she didn't like the solution Ludo presented? Did it conflict with her morals?

It was scary to admit that in reality, it didn't.

She had said when the barrier fell, when it came to light how they'd been played, how the Voice had used them to free herself to do as she wished again - and after which the blight followed - that she would fix the wrong she had helped cause. She had to keep the Voice from being able to terrorize the people of Caido - and the way she did so was by sending the Ascended out to do her dirty work, knowingly or otherwise. It was no different than any other war she had fought - the enemy was just less diverse.

She tilted her head to look at the Fae again, smiling warmly. "Thank you, Nephele. Your council is wise and I appreciate it. It's...very helpful to me."
Roana
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, imma stick it out to the end

Messages In This Thread
this kingdom you've burned - by Nephele - 09-11-2019, 04:20 AM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Roana - 09-11-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Nephele - 09-13-2019, 02:48 AM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Wessex - 09-13-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Roana - 09-18-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Nephele - 09-18-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Roana - 09-26-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: this kingdom you've burned - by Nephele - 09-30-2019, 01:13 AM